International Conference on Economics, Business Trends and Technologies ICEBTT′17
Call for Papers
Canadian Institute of Technology and Kolegji Universitar “Pavarësia Vlore” have the pleasure to invite you to participate in the
International Conference on Economics, Business Trends and Technologies ICEBTT′17. The purpose of Conference is to propose this year the theme of “Startups and the economic prosperity”. This conference is dedicated on the latest accomplishments, future directions and innovations exclusive to Startups or Small and Medium Enterprises. The Scope of this conference includes all aspects related to original analysis, modeling, critics and implementation for the mentioned subjects, but not limited to.
All honorable authors are kindly encouraged to contribute and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and posters.
Conference Main Topics
- Access to finance/ Efficiency improvement when overregulation and informality
- Banking and Finance
- Business and Economics
- Corporate Finance and Governance
- Economic Policy
- Finance and Investment
- Technology and Operational Management
- Financial Economics
- Economic prosperity
- Trade openness and local businesses? Protectionism vs. globalization
- The internationalization of Albanian start-ups
- Entrepreneurship in emerging economies
- The entrepreneurship education, challenges and best practices
- Corporate and social entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and innovation best practices
- Entrepreneurship and technological innovation
- Public Administration
- Public Economics & Finance
- Public Relations
- Public Responsibility & Ethics
- Development Planning & Policy
- Productivity and efficiency at firm level related to technology improvement
- Industry structure, competitiveness and efficiency
- PPPs, competition and efficiency of service sector
- Management culture and entrepreneurial skills as source of business efficiency gain
- Startup management
- Visual process management
- Sustainable high growth startup companies
- Innovative governance
- Innovation management challenges
- Culture and team management in innovation
- Building a knowledge sharing culture in a corporate and industry environment
- Entrepreneurship, venturing, business models & financing innovation
- Budgeting & Finance
- Foreign direct investment spill over on know-how, management, business culture etc.
- Human capital and firm efficiency/ Innovative ways of employment and education/ Unemployment or underemployment
- Principles of economic growth in the knowledge economy
- Transforming knowledge into products and business development
- Business models of the knowledge economy
- Public policy for knowledge economy
- Knowledge based business enterprises
- Knowledge society in knowledge economy
- E–society / e–governance
- E-commerce and E-trade as efficient
- Innovation and economic growth
- Furthering an innovation economy
- Innovation as an economic driving force in the United States, Europe, and Asia
- Financial innovations and the consumer
- Financial innovations and firms: Risk–sharing and systemic risk
- Financial innovations and firms: Borrower and lender behavior
- Information economy
- Green economy
- Renewable energy
- nformation systems for startup business
- Information system for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Web and mobile based platforms
- Digital economy: Digital content creation, distribution and access
- Financial Systems Development
- Information Management
- Digital reporting
- Accounting Information Systems in Digitalized Businesses
- Digitalization Trends in Human Resources Management
- E-services, Social Networks and Smart Cities
- Digital Technology for learning: A Continuous Transformational Process
The review process will be double-blind. Each paper will be reviewed by at least two members of
scientific committee. The acceptance decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical
depth, elegance, practical or theoretic impact, and presentation.
- Original: the paper explores a new idea, project or issue; discusses existing research
with promise of new insight, discusses new research; or presents new ways of
considering existing information
- Engaging: presentation format will involve the audience in some way, or has high
potential to attract conference attendees by addressing needs of the community
- Significant: the paper raises and discusses issues important to improving the
effectiveness and/or sustainability of open education efforts, and its contents can be
broadly disseminated and understood
- Quality: claims are supported by sufficient data; claims draw upon relevant literature;
and limitations are described honestly
- Relevant: the paper addresses one or more of the themes of the conference
Purpose:1 to 3 sentences. Method: 2 to 6 sentences Results: 2 to 4 sentences. Conclusion: 1 to 3sentences.
Total number of words: around 250. This is only a guide to help students, but you can omit the subsections: Purpose, Method, etc. and use you usual format to write abstracts.
Keywords: 2 to 5 keywords
We expect here that you talk about the motivation of the work, the context, problematic handled, and how your findings are original and interesting.
- Related work
State of the art: cite works related to your findings. We expect a number of citations between4 to 13.
- The subject of your work
We expect here that you detail the subject that you handled.
- Proposed method
We expect here that you detail your method (it includes for example: analysis, concept, algorithm, experiment,).
- Results and discussion
We expect here that you detail your results and discuss them on light of existing results. Curves and figures and appreciated.
We expect here that you summarize your results, explain how there are important, and give perspectives and future work.
-  F. Smith and W. Bauer “title of article”, Jour. Of xxx 37, 187-193 (2015).
-  Xxx
-  Xxx
-  Xxx
-  xxx
We expect a number of references between 6 and 15. However, it depends on your subject. You may have another decomposition of your paper. The sections given above are only indications for students to help them write extended abstracts. The extended abstract should not 2 pages.
Paper submissions :
Justify, and formatted according to the template in conference website. All papers will be review. Papers that not fulfill the criteria will not be considered.
The language of the conference is English and all the accepted papers will be published in Conference Proceedings Book with ISBN.
The conference fee for the corresponding author is 50 Euro, and an additional fee of 20 euro for any co-author. The registration fee for the students is FREE.